1. Centre to convene all party meeting on CSAT issue after Budget Session; Rules out any immediate changes in the procedure of Civil Services Examinations .
2. Removal of Mizoram governor Kamla Beniwal is as per Constitutional provisions, says Parliamentary Affairs Minister Venkaiah Naidu.
3. Delhi court to hear matter against Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi in the National Herald case on 28th of August.
4. Old Thermal Power Plants to be replaced with new technology and converted to super critical power stations, says Minister of State for Power.
5. West Bengal government slams Ratan Tata's remarks on lack of industrialization in the state.
6. Bombay high court stays trial against former Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan in Adarsh Housing Society scam case.
7. Supreme Court orders SGPC and Haryana SGPC to maintain status quo on management control of gurudwaras in Haryana till further orders.
8. Pakistan Rangers to hand over captured BSF jawan to India tomorrow.
9. Opposition says dismissal of Mizoram Governor Kamla Beniwal is political vendetta; Government justifies the action saying there is no violation of constitutional norms.
10. Government rules out any immediate change in the procedure of civil services examinations; Preliminary examination to be held on 24th of this month as scheduled.